알립니다
알립니다

"BTS's V receives an IV drip after filming the new show "Soj…

페이지 정보

작성자 ulQ6h8 작성일24-10-25 23:38 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

He also commented on his experience of running a restaurant as a president for the first time without Yoon Yeo-jeong, who was the president of "Yoon's Kitchen," saying, "It's very good. I can do it as I like and I don't have to worry about what other people think. It wasn't too hard."

He added, "If this 'Seojin House' doesn't go well, I think it will quickly change to 'Seojun House.'" In response to the question of whether there are plans to produce "Seojun House," "Yu-mi House," "Woo-shik House," or "Taehyun House," Na Young-seok said, "Rather than me having a plan, I heard that (the cast members) are making such programs on their own. Various programs are being made without the president, and as far as I know, I heard that many group chat rooms are being made without the president," drawing laughter from the members.

When asked if he was planning "Seojun House," Park Seo-joon answered, "No way." When asked, "I hear you're greedy," he laughed and said, "I think time will tell."

Jung Yu-mi, who showed off her excellent cooking skills in "Yun's Kitchen," is in charge of making the signature dish, seaweed rolls, at "Seojin's House." When asked if it was easy to make the dish because it's a familiar dish, she replied, "It was actually more difficult. The weather was so hot that I didn't want to spoil the ingredients, so I prepared them in advance. Making seaweed rolls in Korea is actually easier. V, the youngest member, helped me a lot. It was a little difficult because you have to use raw vegetables and make them with fresh ingredients. It's easy to roll if you stir-fry them, but because they were raw vegetables, they fell apart and were difficult to roll."

Next, regarding her promotion, she added, "I was happy that they promoted me to director before that, but I'm apparently a registered director... I didn't know the details, but (Lee Seo-jin) hyung told me that if there was a problem at this restaurant, you would take responsibility and we would all leave, so I should stay and take responsibility for this place. I was happy when they said I was a managing director and director, but I was wrong. I'm apparently a registered director."

Park Seo Joon played the role of Lee Seo Jin's right hand man, who was loved by him not only for cooking but also for his cooking. He said, "Actually, I was watching his face in the same way. What was different was that I had a lot more work to do. It was busier than I thought. It was the first time I was in the kitchen from start to finish. I gained a lot of respect for people in the food and beverage industry. We only work a few hours for the show, but there are people who work all day. It was a short time, but I felt the pain of working so hard. Of course, when I see people eating well, it makes it worthwhile, but even though I'm busy, it made me think about a lot of things."

When asked if he liked CEO Lee Seo Jin's management philosophy, he answered, "To be honest, what's really strange about this show is that I don't think of it as a shoot, but when I'm in it, I really want to do business well, I want to work hard, and I want to make sales that are better than yesterday."

He continued, "When the CEO said, 'Let's stop now,' in my heart I wanted to sell more. I wondered if I was becoming a monster like this. It's true that if you prepare a lot, you want to meet a lot of people. I thought I was following in his footsteps without even realizing it."

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호 :  착한홈페이지연구소, 사업자등록번호 :  621-04-92979, 고객센터 :  1670-1261, ,
주소 :  부산광역시 해운대구 재송동 484 현창빌딩 2층, 고객센터 :  1670-1261,
Copyright © 착한홈페이지연구소 All rights reserved.