알립니다
알립니다

"Aim for these two horses in the Ibis SD!"

페이지 정보

작성자 ulJLIx 작성일24-10-25 03:25 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

Editor in charge of the book "Understanding the "Course Suitability" that Identifies the Fastest Running Horses! A "Direct" Horse Racing Betting Technique" (hereinafter, Editor): Mr. Okuda, last week's Chukyo Kinen was decided in the order of ▲Selberg (8th favorite) →◎Divina (2nd favorite) →◯Rouge Styria (1st favorite), and you won 40,300 yen for the trifecta, 4,420 yen for the trifecta, and 4,430 yen for the quinella.

Ryuichiro Okuda (hereinafter, Oku): It was good that the top three horses were decided. And the fact that the less popular ▲Selberg won was also a big payout.

Editor: That's right. Your opinion on the race, "Pay attention to the direct courses at Hanshin turf 1600m and Chukyo turf 1600m," was spot on. ▲Selberg was a horse that had three wins at Hanshin turf 1600m and one win at Chukyo turf 1600m.

Oku: That's right. Since it's a direct-connection type, it's exactly as the theory says (laughs).

Ed: This means we've hit the major prize prize two weeks in a row, following the Hakodate Kinen two weeks ago. Let's keep it up this week too! So, should we pick the Ibis SD or the Queen S this week?

Oku: Shall we pick the Ibis SD?

Ed: The Niigata turf 1000m. It's what they call a Senchoku.

Oku: Right. It's a flat, straight race, isn't it? It's the only course shape in Japan, so we want to keep an eye on horses with a history of great performances on this course. Believer, who won this race last year as the seventh favorite, was also a horse with a good track record, coming in third in the Ibis SD in 2020.

Ed: I see. By the way, where is the direct-connection course that everyone is interested in?

Oku: It's the Nakayama turf 1200m. Lord Bayleaf, who came in third as the 14th favorite in last year's Ibis SD, won the Sunrise Stakes over 1200m turf at Nakayama in January, and Baccarat Queen, who came in third as the 14th favorite in the Ibis SD two years ago, also had a track record of finishing third in the 2-win class over 1200m turf at Nakayama.

Ed: That's true.

Oku: Also, check out horses with a track record on dirt. Sin City, who came in second last year, also ran in two races after switching to turf, and Lion Boss, who came second in 2021, and Joe Kanachan, who came first in 2020, both had two wins on dirt.

Ed: I see. So with that in mind, please tell us which horses you should look out for.

Oku: Understood. First, I'll recommend Tokimeki, a strong runner on the direct route, the 1200m turf at Nakayama. This horse won the 1st and 2nd class races at Nakayama turf 1200m, and finished 4th as the 12th favorite in the Lapis Lazuli S four races ago.

Ed: He has a track record on this course too.

Oku: That's right, he won the Shunpu S last year and came in 3rd in the Idaten S. He's a fast runner on the same course plus a direct course, so he's well suited to the course and we can expect a good race this time as well.

Ed: That's right.

Oku: Next, let's recommend Medieval from horses with dirt track records.

Ed: He's also the horse that won the Idaten S.

Oku: That's right, he has a track record on this course too. Before the Idaten S, he ran in dirt races and won three times. Horses with dirt track records and are suited to this course will do well in the Ibis SD. He was defeated miserably on the 1200m turf in his last race, but I hope he can return to his favorite Senchoku course and make a comeback. At the moment, I think it's these two.

Okay. I'm looking forward to this weekend's [Direct Prediction]. Thank you.

----------------

☆ Prediction marks and bets for selected races (4 races per day) are published on "Direct Prediction"!

[Direct Prediction] http://foomii.com/00055

☆ Explanations of recommended races (1 race per day) in a dialogue format are published on "Direct Prediction"!

[Direct Prediction] http://foomii.com/00054

----------------

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호 :  착한홈페이지연구소, 사업자등록번호 :  621-04-92979, 고객센터 :  1670-1261, ,
주소 :  부산광역시 해운대구 재송동 484 현창빌딩 2층, 고객센터 :  1670-1261,
Copyright © 착한홈페이지연구소 All rights reserved.